I dont think so, there has to be some level of intelligence just so the two/three/or however many people involved can understand one another but as long as the thirst and the need is there. Then i dont see a reason why someone who may not be a college grad can't be with a college professor. Sometimes opposite attract and there's nothing that can be done.

Yes trust is a big thing. I would not want someone who doesn't have basic knowledge and know how doing anything on me. There are ways around everything and as i stated above as long as the partners involve understand and communicate with one another then it should be fine.

I do know that sometimes it is hard for those who may not be as knowledgeable or as "worldly" as those on here may feel left out, or ignorant but if there's something that a person doesn't know then why not ask? I know I dont know everything and I love learning and learning about people so if i ever want to know something, i will ask! No one should be made to feel inferior because of their intelligence level...(unless that is there kink)