The filth on her cock made me vomit ,I ran for the bahroom ,puked into the toilet until there was only dry heaves left .get you ass back in here slut ,you havnt finished .I was beside my self ,what could I do ,there wasnt a damn trhing I could do ,going back to the bedrrom she pointed at the didlo ,you luved doing this in r/p she laughed .
Please Lisa I begged dont amke me
the look of rage crossed her face again ,Lisa ,Lisa ? where the fuck do you get off callig me Lisa you fucking disrepectful cunt .She back handed me ,falling to my knees ,please Miss Im sorry it wont happen again.
Well see that it dont ,now finish cleaning my cock ,were off to town to the bar you said you wanted to visit .
I closed my eyes nad continued licking the shit from the dido ,its clean Miss ,please may i go and clean my mouth .
What you dont like the taste of your shit ,she laughed ,yeah go ahead
I came back ,she was sitting by the desk talking to somebody on the phone .
yeah yeah she'll do it ,she'll do any fuckin thing I tell her to ,I own her ass ,so spread the word that theres a new whore in town and for the first 50 its free ha ha she laughed loudly ,yeah i know there aint 50 guys are are able to get wawy form their old ladies ,we'll have to make do with the guys who want to fuck her ,oh and she luvs to suck cock to .I 'll bring her down in a couple of hours ,ok see you then