Quote Originally Posted by Punish_her View Post
1. “Women like sports just as men” leads to Title IX, which has resulted in cutting many MENS sports program throughout the country both at the high school and college level.
What does that mean? That funds who had been reserved for men are now spent equally on both sexes?

2. 98% of alimony payments are from men to women though 40% of women outearn men, 90% of mothers get sole custody of the children after a divorce, 75% of women initiate divorce – the courts are fully stacked against men
But alimony goes to children, not to ex-spouses, right? And, well, if you produce offspring, you got to pay. In Switzerland we have a new law which favors shared custody. It's been in place for two years and already 50% of the time an agreement on shared custody is achieved. Again, you guys seem to do it wrong.
As for the women initiating divorce: Yep. Woman are more likely to go through different phases in their life and that changes them and often the guy "lags behind", kind of. At least that's the impression I get when looking at couples a few years older than me.

3. Despite men being the victim of violence three times as often as women, there is no Violence Against Men Act.
Why not? Go for it and demand one. Seems as if women have done a better job in lobbying for their interests in the past.
That aside: We don't have such an act here and I don't think there should be one. Violence should always be treated the same, regardless of the sex of the aggressor.

5. Despite women earning the majority of college degrees and high school, yet classroom policies and federal spending favor women’s education.
Seems only logical to me, if there are more women than men in colleges, they'll get the bulk of money. 1000 female students will cost more than 100 males. There is of course also another explanation why more women than men get degrees, but I don't dare to say it here.

6. Despite women living longer, government spending on healthcare favors women.
Actually, the gap between life expectancy is closing.At least here, dunno bout the US. And the only reason why more money is spent on women is because of, TA-DAA: Women are the ones who get pregnant and live longer.
On the other hand: There is just one (1!) professor in all the German-speaking countries who does research on medical differences between the sexes. There are differences. However, women are treated the same as men, because men researched men for a long time.

7. Women can choose to keep or abort a pregnancy, but men have no say in the matter whatsoever, despite having steep implications. Legally forfeited paternity laws have been consistently struck down.
You get pregnant, you get to decide. Also, for the last 2000 years women didn't have a choice or were killed when they did chose. So maybe you guys just have to live with that for the next 2000 years. Unfair as it may seem.
Also, if a man doesn't want to have to decide, he can always practice safe sex. But it's so easy to stick your dick into a pussy without having to think about contraception, because women take care of that.

8. Women want equality in the workplace, yet they are also entitled to maternity leave
You get pregnant, you get paternity leave.
Actually, I'm all for paternity leave because it is a good thing. Look at Scandinavia. It can work.

9. Women want the same privileges as men, but not the responsibilities – women may serve in the military but do not register for selective service, and before a unit is deployed, there is a considerable increase in the amount of females who become pregnant and are pardoned from deployment.
Military? Seriously? Yawn. Military is so yesterday. It's only underclass chicks and dudes who do that anyway, no? Joking aside: You're right. While I think spending time to learn handle a tank is wasted time, I think a year of mandatory civil/military service for both sexes would be a pretty good thing.

10. Many states have or are legislating for mandatory arrest laws which almost always result in men being jailed, despite physical abuse levels being nearly identical.
Right, that's stupid. Change those stupid laws. Vote for different politicians. Or emigrate. There are places in this world where this doesn't happen.

3. Men’s Right’s Groups are considered “extremists” by the Southern Poverty Law Center, while feminist movements are pandered to by politicians.
Again, this seems to be a problem mainly in the US of A. Also, I've been called all sorts of names by anti-feminists.

All in all: I think most of the problems you raise here (some of which really are problems) are rather unique to the US of A. It's up to you to change that.