I done a little theological studies myself!!! yeah I know!!! But it was for more historical reasons than trying to become a vicar or priest etc.

There was an angel, "the covering cherub of Eden" his job was to assist in turning the earth into a paradise. He was beautifully designed and "probably Gods second created son.
Through jealousy and wanting to be worshipped himself, deceived Eve. Making the forbidden fruit appealing. She ate, then later Adam joined her. Then Adam blamed God, and eventually this fuelled a universal challenge of sovereignty!

The covering cherub slandered or devilled God, and opposed or Satan"sed him. Hence becoming Satan the Devil!

I was under the impression, Jesus died for mankind to [a] atone for what Adam and Eve had lost for us all by disobedience. And [b] so we could in fact approach God with a clean conscience. WE ARE sinners, but the need for human sacrifice. Helped atone for them. That is why after he died, or was executed the old mosaic law was abandoned.

I dont for one minute believe God ordered his son to become a sacrifice, rather it was his son who probably offered. Considering its written "all things were created through his son" so therefore if we were created in Gods image, then we were of sentimental value. Otherwise we would all been condemned to death!
Just like when the flood came and destroyed mankind. [that was Gods doing]
I suppose its like me offering to become a hostage, so the other person can be freed!!?? Especially if they were vulnerable. i.e. child, elderly, or someone who was disabled. [if you get my drift].

And Jesus came to the earth, so its written to vindicate his fathers name!

The problem Ive always had is this "Trinity theory"!!!!!! In most old "pagan" religions, a lot of "deities" had three entities. In the bible the actual word Trinity is never mentioned. So thats what confused me!

A question I often brought up. if God came to earth and died, who was running things? that is if life cant exist when Gods not around????
So i hope you dont mind me adding that one on thir?