i have been given the task of coming up with my own torture/punishment for misbehavior.

i have been very independent my whole life and strong willed. This is still very new to me but i am also adventure-some.

i am not into too much pain because i bruise easy but don't mind blood. i won't do peeing or scat, so that is out. Other than that, i haven't found any other limits. Spankings and binding me up is too enjoyable to be punishment.

my thoughts for punishment/torture were leaning toward being strapped to a kneeling bench with a Pear of Anguish expanded but that might be too enjoyable as well. i also thought of being suspended by hooks in rectum and vagina with only my toes keeping the hooks from being painful. That one might work.

Master is good at building things but i am concerned with financial matters (one of the things i can't seem to let go of) and i don't want Him to buy anything that isn't necessary.

i have been racking my brain for a couple of days now and those were the only two ideas that i can come up with. Master is not into blood and doesn't like to damage to the point of bruises, either.

Oh, we also have an all-seeing 16-year son at home still as well as Master's elderly mother that we have to hide everything from. Nice huh?

Ask any questions that you need to ask me and i will try to answer them the best i can.

No, i am not interested in private messages, meetings, or anything else. i have been happily married to Master for 18 years and i am staying that way for the rest of my life. i am just looking for some creative, inventive ideas from some creative minds that i am sure is on BDSM Library.

Thank you,