Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
Insurance coverage does not necessarily mean free. My pharmacy plan requires I pay a co-pay. Still much cheaper than paying the full price, but certainly not free. Even low cost pills, like birth control pills, would require some co-pay. Plus, some people may not be able to take them, for medical reasons. Plus, Catholics wouldn't be permitted to take them by the Church. (Whether that will KEEP them from taking them is another story!)

The simple answer is, you have no problem with the insurance companies covering YOUR prescriptions, but you have a problem with them covering prescriptions intended solely for women. The reasons they take them are of no concern to you. Only that YOU can't use them, so you don't think they should get them.
I understand that Thorne, my point was most of the cost minus a samll co pay is your insurance or as you put it you do not wantthe pill you do not andare not madated to buy them just becaue you insurance covers most of the expesne if they don'twant BC that si their choice but I assume there are other meds they will need to buy for onereason or another, the Mandate is directedat the Inusrance Companies they must pick up mostof the cost it is not Mandte the everyone needs to buy them