This is NOT intended as an Anti-Romney Post, but rather a Question to clarify where he actualy stands on things
This reason I raie all these questions is he is constantly bashing Obama over no job creations, over his Foreign Policy etc but outside of saying he wil create more jobs he has hi=gicen to my knowledge no specific plan for creating them onlt to say IWill Create more jobs ok, Mitt HOW?
Again this is not intended as an Anti Romeny or Pro Obama post, but rather posting question I have never heard him give specific detailed answers to

1. Has he ever said how he wil create more jobs, he said he is good at creating them but I do not rmember any specific beyond I will creat more jobs?

2. Has he ever given any Indication Specificly as to HIS Foreign, he bashes Obama over this Foreign Policy or that one, yet I have never heard he make Public what his Foriegn Policy wil be withthe Possible expection of his continuing support for Isreal

3. What wil he do about he War in Afganistan? What wil he do about Iran and their Nuclear Program, what will he do or how wil he handle in general North Korea or China

4, Has he CLEARLY state his Position on Immigration

5. What is his clear postion Gay Rights?

He has said he wants to Eliminate HUD (No Suprise)

Does he have ANY Foreign Policy Experience?
He may have Experience with Balancing Budgets and Creating Jobs (or at least he hsays he does but e has never been specific on alot ofthe issues he is bashing Obamam on the Presdddients failure, he has not to the best of my knowledgeofferedhis own plan on alot of these issues
Lsstly if he keeps bowing to the Pressure of the Relgious Right, the Born aGains, The Tea Party People, if he bows to their Prsssure how wil he have th abilityot dealwith Foreign governments and Leaders?
Recenty overthe last week, one of his Advisors left the Campaign, a Gay Gentleman was hired or asked to replacethis advvisor, yet under pressurefrom the Far Right, Evengelicals etc that advisors also stpped aside
again if he is goingto bow to Pressure from witin his wn party, The Born aGains etc over a simple Campaign Advisor how wil he deal with World Leaders? If hecan't control those inhis own Party hoe wil he Govern 250 million Plus People inthis Country
Just some though to think about