Getting ready for the evening party, I was dressed in a low cut and short-skirted maid outfit. High heeled shoes were fitted to my feet by a couple of young ladies in the dressing room. One of them placed gold-colored ankle cuffs on me and attached a short length of chain between them. I tried taking a few steps and found that I could still walk without falling if I took short steps and concentrated very hard on keeping the chain from tripping me. Then the other young lady handed me a tray of drinks and sent me out into the room to serve.

The first sight I saw as I entered the large room was a beautiful girl on the stage. Her hands were tied above her, and her body was completely naked and extremely lovely. Her mouth was gagged and her eyes were wide with surprise. I knew immediately that this must be her first night as entertainment.

I watched as the first of the entertainments began. A tall man stepped up on the stage behind the girl and uncoiled a short whip. He began lashing her hard as she tried to dance away from the stinging pain, but her tied hands prevented her from moving far, and she was merely able to dance in place. When she was sufficiently welted for his taste he moved back and invited others to do as they wished.

Meanwhile, I could not just stand and stare, but moved slowly and carefully through the crowd, getting a few takers for the drinks and many more takers who were sliding a hand under my skirt and giving a quick fondle or pinch as I passed them.