I agree with honesty.

About all the things you mentioned. But also of your expectations after a scene ie is this the start of a relationship or was it a much less formal/permanent arrangement.

If a can also just mention something that bothers me...

On another site i got a message from another (male) sub. Telling me he has no limits. He offers himself to be used by me as i see fit. Preferably in RL. But OL will also work.

(Firstly, anyone who knows me, knows i'm no Domme or even a Top. I love being a subbie lol). But saying you have no limits and anything goes ... thats just plain stupid and irresponsible!

So, i messaged back asking him if he would get the carving knife and remove his balls. I ended the PM with a little message explaining to him how he is endagering himself.
Being a good sub isn't about having as few limits as possible. It's about the power exchange between individuals. Safely, sanely and consentually. A good Dom/me will want to protect the sub. But not all are good Dominants.

IMHO, a sub has a responsibility to 'promote' themselves safely. Even if they only play OL as OL has been known, for some, to move into RL.

This includes keeping their personal information safe.