Don't make me throw a temper tantrum!

Yeah, you called it, I wouldn't do that anyway. I'm truly mellow; in fact I'm fairly certain I've lost men by not being more aggressive.
Before you read any further, this is an ad for a long term relationship; I don't want someone who wants me to call him "Daddy" while he gets his kink on and then abandons me or insists on keeping his options open. I'm old and cautious, what can I say?

So about me: I'm a painter, and I love to sing and dance. Want to learn guitar.
I'm very talented and crave a nurturing and supportive atmosphere; in school I was the shy smart kid who loved and strove to please the "mean" teachers.
(It's kinda hard putting together a personals ad without parameters, but I feel far more likely to find a compatible match here than on match.com ;p )

Hmm, about you: at least my age, preferably older. Intelligent, handsome, built... I love a man who can bench press me And most importantly, you really have it together yourself, or else how could you guide me? You don't resent me for what I can't do now but delight in bringing out my potential. You think it's charming that I've only had one orgasm, ever (very recently), and that I genuinely love sex anyway and that orgasm is not the point for me (although you might tie me up and work on me till I have one now and then?).

AND. You won't push me to do things before we've had a chance to build trust. Those situations are very hard for me to say no to, but I need someone who will look out for my best interest.

Peace out, yo

Attachment 46426Attachment 46427