I have recently had the start of a very good online relationship yanked out from under me due to issues with her personal life. Full story on request but I can tell you that there is no blame either way. This experience has left me somewhat bereft, having been given a brief glimpse of the wonder of being owned only to have it taken away again.

I have also recently been inundated with so called Dommes who turn out to be nothing more than scams or FinDommes in disguise (no problem with you if you come out up front and say you are a FinDomme, many have that kink and will appreciate you but it is not my thing...). It is usually not long before there are requests for money or asking me to sign up to a paysite where 'we can webcam together'... um, no... not happening.

So, as ever I am looking for an online dominant woman. One who isn't a scam or advertising kinky webcam sites.

I enjoy a good conversation, have a likeness for most aspects of kink and will more than likely enjoy any activity you wanted to get involved in. I am relatively well experienced in BDSM and used to be a taskmaster on this site way back when (though I am guessing after several years that mod privilege has now been taken away from me ).

I would prefer someone who lives in a time zone which is compatible with mine in that they will be online when I am online. However, this is not essential as I am sure we can work around that in some way.

If you are interested in an online male submissive, I would ask you to please contact me either by PM or by commenting below.

Thank you for reading.