Crushers Rose: I respect your feedback / response but, I need to clarify. I do not in any way "Belittle" or make slight of a subs admittance of their desire to submit. I stand on my opinion that once stated in an open and frank discussion between two people, the challenge is to study, learn and provide the optimal environment to which the sub has so courageously expressed a desire to serve. This can only be accomplished by accepting the "Newly Revealed" desire of the sub. To say okay and do little to nothing toward learning to become a knowledgeable Dom is a recipe for failure on the Doms part. Prior to divulging the desire to be submissive to their (His / Her) partner, a prospective or potential sub has kept this desire a secret. I do not and did not say weak or unworthy, nor lesser valued. I valued my sub before her expressed desire to serve. I value her and her need to serve at an elevated level. I simply state that the role of Dom is to grow in order to meet the subs need. Good conversation on the topic.