"Ilarya, Syntessa’s mistress, reclined naked on her couch, her smooth scarlet skin, as shiny and as taut as polished rubber, contrasted with the white silk and marble around her. Taller than a human woman, her features were elegant and strong. The smooth lines of her face were like those of a Greek statue and would be beautiful to either sex. Beneath her alien beauty, though, was a powerful sexuality that particularly enjoyed humans as play things. She glanced at the small glass panel in her hands that showed the progress of the one who was becoming her slave. This time the orb that she had sent out into the world of humans had hooked one. Owing to some traits in her personality this one had proven easier to manipulate. It had been fun to toy with her a little but now Ilarya was impatient to have her here serving her sexual needs. All it had needed at the end was a little work to make this human one of the breed of creatures that served demons on this world, tailored to Ilarya’s particular tastes. Once her will was broken the changes would follow immediately. This human would be just perfect and Ilarya knew that moment by moment she was being reeled in and would step from her own world into Ilarya’s as her sexual pet. Ilarya fluttered her wings behind her and shook her tail with impatience and whilst one hand stroked her horns, her other long demon fingers toyed with her clitoris, eager for the arrival of her sex-slave to do it for her."

This is a bit of a spin-off from the discussions about aliens. It was commented that aliens have replaced the demons and devils of previous generations, but I still like demon stories, and example above from my one 'Demon Color' which features a lesbian demon sending out an avatar to enslave a human woman. Demons tap into our excitement in the 'other', and a guilty sense of wickedness. Incubi and Succubi are popular alien characters in many erotic stories. Partly it is because of this wickedness, but also their appearance, usually black or red, shiny, with shapely bodies, their natural forms are the shape and shade of fetish wear. Not only do they have a physical power but also often a mental power. They appear in erotic imagery easily found on the internet ravishing entranced women.

For me two things from the 1980s mark my interest in sexual demons, the video for 'Venus' by Bananarama (1986), showing one a string of sexual images, including one of the singers in red rubber dressed as a demon with a host of naked men squirming at her feet. The other was the Fighting Fantasy series of books in which you turned to a certain page depending on what choices you made in the story. I remember a tingle when reading 'Forest of Doom' (1983) in that series. My character had defeated a demon and decided to put on his crown and sit on his throne. Having selected this option I found the character turning into a demon, whilst that ended that path through the game it triggered off my fantasies. What could be more exciting than being seduced by a demon but to become one yourself, with that power, that appearance?

My demon stories generally revolve around enslaving and transforming humans, increasing their sexuality but binding it to serve their demon owner. I am interested what demon fantasies others have had and whether they have made it into stories.