My Master and I have been through a lot over the last couple of years-we just celebrated our second anniversary and Hurricane Irene hit us- not horrible but destroyed about 10,000 worth of crud. My Masters company was sold and started somewhere new which was not great but atleast once the health insurance kicked in he had a heart attack which really knocked us for a loop. There was not much he could do for about six months and in the betweens was Hurricane Sandy which destroyed everything we had, a car accident that I was badly hurt in....moving being displaced....so we are finding our ways back into the Master sub domain that is hard to "feel" when sex causes chest pains for him and I am scared he is going to die (thank God thats better) or your sleeping in someone else's home for 6 months. So we are sliding back into this and its not easy to find my way back into the submissive feel. My heart and body are there, intellectually I am there...my behavior is not caught up with me yet. I know this is around the bend and I guess if anyone has had to "re-kindle" this portion of their relationships after life interfered how did they do it? thanks in advance