To be honest, thir. I have been looking at a lot of Nat/Geo films of late. I find the subject of prehistoric man with the rest of questions along with the known history very interesting. I now have to ask the question, does it all really matter to the multitude? Will finding the missing link further our technology leading us further into the future? Does this finding that the early cave woman might have been more intelligent than the male in knowing that inbreeding was not the way to go help us in our daily lives? Would it be right to say that it might have been instinct for the woman to go and multiply not because of any reason other than boredom or loneliness? If what they say is true about the hand paintings, it would back up my last question. If the woman was back in the cave alone, her doing the hand paintings would pass the time away while her man was hunting. Might it not also be the case that if the woman was doing the hunting and leading the way. Then here in the 21st century where there are a multitude of stay at home husbands, we are evolving by going full circle.

Be well IAN 2411