I'm looking for a young little sub who is looking to experience submission or learn more and grow with me. I have had subs in the past, but am looking for something more long term where I really have the chance to mold and guide her. I'm looking for a younger girl, preferably 18-20 as I really enjoy age play, but not a deal breaker any age is welcome.

No experience is necessary I'm definitely willing to work with someone new. Although I have experience myself there's always more to learn and each sub is unique and different and is able to teach me just as much as I can teach them. I have been in and out of this lifestyle for several years. My interest include, but are not limited to nipple play and torture, ass play, orgasm denial, humiliation, teasing, light pain, forced orgasm and I'd like to experiment with chastity.

You may respond here or you may also PM me. In your response to me tell me about yourself, what you're looking for and why you responded to my post. I look forward to chatting with you soon.