Imagine if a shop owner gave an African-American a job and felt like a great person for giving black people jobs, like it was a charity.
We can't really speak because only when found in such a situation can you judge it as racism or not!
Imagine if the same person gave a white man a job instead, now people could argue he's a white elitist, i just gave an example of things that DO happen.
Just meant to say that her view point was reasonable, not correct.

Disgust....

When you acknowledge someones right to choose but still hate him for doing this in a certain manner - hate

When you think someone doesn't deserve to have rights and "its" presence fills you with disgust and hate, because in your opinion it does not, and should not have any. - disgust

Imagine seeing a guy in a wheelchair, pfft, he isn't even a human being.. can't even move... I couldn't live like that, I would kill myself... I... I think he should kill himself, just using up resources, and making us(the people around him) sick to the stomach.

It might be argued like that, because it's an example of human weakness not a man who was unlucky(or even lucky in some cases).