Since I am fairly new to this I can only give you the advice based on what I know of myself. I didn't exactly come on the site "looking" for anyone, for me it was more about learning what I could about Lifestyle, asking questions and getting to know others of like mind. I was fortunate and blessed enough to fall under the protection of a honorable, knowledgeable Dom who took me under his wing. I am happier then I have ever been in my life, he has helped me find "myself" in the sea of confusing thoughts and emotions I have had all my life. I feel compete in a way I have never before by being owned and collared by my Sir. In my way of thinking "good things happen to those who wait", so don't hurry and just enjoy being around people who accept you for who you are not matter what your fetish. I hope with all my heart that you do find the "One" for you, in the mean time explore, have fun and be safe.

To those who hi-jacked this post, there is a forum section for those looking for Doms, I suggest you post there instead of taking over a post asking a valid question for advice.
I totally agree with you jules, there is a section for that and you shouldn't keep all comments it those areas.