[QUOTE Doubtful? You might pose the following hypothetical to your sisters: "You were given a rule. You were thoughtless and clearly violated it. S/He's angry and you're ordered to choose your punishment: you will be beaten with a belt to the point you think you're losing your mind or you will be completely cut-off from your Master for the weekend. Grounded. No email, no chat, no chat, no looking at His picture, no speaking His name, no wearing your collar, no log-in to your shared account. Just 48 hours to reflect. Which would you choose and how long would it take you to decide?" A broken girl would, I suspect, not hesitate in her answer] Solis[/COLOR]

Thank you humbly Sir, for your clarity of thought - you have made me realise i am still very much broken to an old Master's will, its 2 years since I have had contact with him, and have experimented temporarily with 2 others since, but still when faced with your choice - still I would choose to be beaten until I was lost in the pain than be unable to have contact with him for a weekend. I think I seek the impossible in trying to find peace with the deep psychological and physical need I have to submit totally, without such a perfect match as he was to me. Wishing you a good day, lissie.