Well, the Kittiehz had a mellow and perfectly pleasant day in their waiting-room and us Hoomans, well...NOT so 'mellow'.

Morning Inspection is Mandatory and the only excuse for getting out of it is illness. Family members coming down with something are looked after by the rest of us, as one would expect, and we have a pretty good track record for helping each other through Colds, Flues and in such cases as when I was exposed to Hanta virus.
That said it's a Mandatory aspect. The railing that seperates the Living Room from the rest of the room (older home so the livingroom is pretty bloody big) is built very solidly and is just the right height that when your wrists and neck are secured to the top rail, pillory-fashion, it keeps your back level and keeps you bent at the hips.
Normally, with Husband home, I'd have been secured for such also--but with him away right now I'm the one doing her best to keep the proper air of Authority going.
I'm NOT a Dominatrix at all, but I can be 'the boss' when needs-be, overall.

Inspection is done after we finish getting showered, dressed and such for the day, before breakfast, and leg-spreader bars are standard--especially for Lhana, who also requires knee-spreader cuffs+bar as she has a very difficult time keeping her legs open due to the feeling of vulnerable-exposure.
Don't think she doesn't enjoy it though, part of that equation is also anticapatory-excitement.
Standard Dress means skirts, free choice of such so long as they're no longer than knee-length, and NO panties as those are permitted only after Inspection. No bras either, although that rule is relaxed during weekdays as time is short due to work schedules.
Inspection is meant to be a Reminder (and a bloody effective one) of the power-dynamic, and involves a very thorough visual and physical/tactile examination of breasts, glands around the jaw, feeling legs for any sore muscles, palpation of the upper and lower abdomen for signs of discomfort, and pelvic area, of course.
Any willful resistance or struggling is dealt with summarily via this nasty little toy

"The TAZapper delivers a concentrated spark of differential, non-penetrating static electricity across its gold plated contacts. The contacts are 5mm apart and are looped back into the nose housing to prevent snagging. The unit will deliver an impressive sounding and looking spark repeatedly until the batteries run down. Switching is a single button and is “INSTANT ON” when pushed. There is little or no recovery time for the circuit. It is safe for use on most parts of the body. It comes with a one year replacement warranty, takes two AA batteries"

A jolt from this toy to one's navel immediately makes it VERY clear that one should settle down and behave.
That's the 'warning'...if one continues being a problem, a jolt from this to the delicate spot between vagina and anus makes certain one gets the message.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taz-batt.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	50102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taz-tip.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	50101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taz.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	50100

Fumiko and Mei-Xing did VERY well on their first Inspection. Obedient, properly cooperative, and enjoyed it. They've had Basic Training with a friend of Husband's who is in the Lifestyle also, and have been very eager to explore more in-depth.
The Inspection turned up a slightly sore tendon in Mei's left knee, she was barely aware of, but something that might have gotten worse had it not been caught. Knowing about that knee, I was able to adjust things throughout the rest of the day to favor it and avoid any undue stress on it, and also knew to keep an eye on it in case it got worse.
Right now, she's benefitting from some herbal-based heat-rub on the knee and is carefully working it and massaging it to help it heal and keep things strong. A few tylenol have nulled out the twinges she was feeling.
She's still so surprised at the care...well, that's how it is here--we're a Family and we care for each other. She has NO complaints.

Most of the day was spent teaching them and re-teaching them Positions, flexibility exercises, taking body measurements (Husband makes most of the things here, so exact measurements are necessary) and fielding Questions as well as introducing and re-introducing them all to some of Husband's more devious creations.

Now, it's been a long day, and it's time for the Fillies to rest a bit, consider things, likely come up with MORE questions and for me to figure out dinner for us all.
[/COLOR]