Marlene, Brianna, Lhana, Fumiko, Mei-Xing, and now Wanda.
I NEVER set out to acquire a harem, but that decision was made by other forces in this Life.

Wanda approached me at Dom's Night, yesterday, and made a very elegant and stunningly conclusive argument for her joining our home.
Marlene and I have known Wanda for a long time, she and Marlene are such good friends they're like Twins in how they relate to each other.
So, home she came with us and will be remaining here while she deals with the transitional aspects of relocating here.

On one hand, I'm shaking my head at all this...on the other--at least with these women here--these are 6 women I know are Safe, Loved, and will never be abused.

But Wanda's the Last I will take into our home--there's simply no more space available and this is a large house. We have enough room for the baby Lynx we will be accepting this Spring, an addition we've been saving towards for close to 3 years.
That baby Lynx is no going to encounter any shortages of affection/attention, to be sure!!

One aspect of my Dominance of the girls, I take note of their Interests and Hobbies, their Talents, and encourage them in such. BDSM IS our Lifestyle, but there IS more to Life than BDSM.
These women are my Life, and I do my best to ensure they get as best as I can provide in all ways.