Life....mine is weird, but at least it's not dull.

Husband is away for a few weeks, nothing unusual, his work does take him on the road frequently and it gives him another chance to test out the Intrepid he modified to electrical power.
Fumiko and Mei-Xing, I figured right from the first time I met them they'd be good additions to our odd little family, but they have worked out better than I could have ever dared hope.
The Kittiehz love it because now, there's ALWAYS a lap to be had. Eydis, our youngest Kittieh is their total treasure--and basking in the attention.

We're coming 'back' to the Lifestyle, back to 24/7/365 (as much as Life's demands will allow) as last year was NOT a happy one for our household and it took a severe toll on us all emotionally and drained household financial reserves way blow Red Line. Such was for a good cause, though the reasons for such were not and filled with grief for lost friends, some with their entire familes and we did what we had to do in covering funeral expenses for them.

But, the darkness has passed, and now it's time for us to begin Living again, return to being who we are, happy and involved...rejoin the world.
Fumiko is Japanese-caucasian and Mei-Xing is Chinese-Caucasian, and while they are 2nd and 3rd generation Canadians, they were raised in homes that did insist on some Traditional values being instilled--like faultless manners.
So, they're still learning to relax here at home, and are doing well, but it takes more time to 'move in' than just moving in possessions.
In any case, they very much like living here, especially as it's a small city, rural-urban type, and now that they've adjusted rather well to being out of the big city, they've come to really appreciate living out here.

So, time for me to step-up, temporarily, as Mistress (I'll explain the specific terms used in our household another time) and start putting our new mmbers through their paces and the same for Brianna and Lhana as it's been a while.
Husband wants them all prepped and up-to-speed as best as Humanly possible by the time he returns...and he's then going to put me through my paces.

So, this morning, the Fillies will be starting their day with the mandatory Morning Inspection.
I need a couple hours sleep before the fun starts, but Restraints have been checked, all the assorted 'toys' and wickedly insidious devices have been checked, cleaned (despite being cleaned and stored in proper freezer-grade bags) checked, prepped and where necessary charged...it's amazing what a devious mind can do with old cellphones to scavenge parts and batteries from.
The 'Kittiehz Room' where they stay safe nd undisturbed while we have our fun has been cleaned and seen-to, loaded with toys and ready to accomodate our 4 legged family members away from things they might find disturbing. Maybe we're overcautious, but we're also aware that animals do not understand as we do and the last we want is to stress them needlessly--thus, they have a small, comfy room. In the past there was only Georgina, Vesta and Luna to worry about, and they found the quarters VERY much to their liking.
Also, they know that when they're let out, there's treats to be had to reqard their patience. Considering that Luna, Essa and Eydis are all still growing (Essa and Luna are 1/2 grown) and they're all VERY active, the treats (chicken, tuna, some ham, and some bacon) is food they can use.

Fumiko and Mei-Xing are looking forward to today...so much so they left small lube-stains through their skirts on the sofa.
Been there, myself...and I suspect more than a few fellow-females here have had times when they had swimming pools in their panties from arousal and anticipation???
It's going to be fun, but a lot of dedicated work this next few weeks...but I get the reward of feeling good about helping them adapt, showing a compassionate side of BDSM Lifestyling, and when Husband returns, then I get my REAL reward.

Terminology: Husband has named me with the Title of Mare and Dam, and Brianna, Lhana, Fumiko and Mei-Xing as Fillies. The reasoning is that Hotses are beautiful and spirited and it also makes our involvement in BDSM more personalized.
I am his Mare, and I am Dam to the Fillies.
He is Husband (spoken in the same way as 'Master') to me and is referred to as Master by the Fillies.