She came home that night from work frustrated. Handling the entire team in sales, all of them men, left her drained and wondering whetoher they'd ever stop comparing their dicks long enough to realize how good she really was at what she did. Ugh. As she closed the front door behind her and leaned against it, she let the frustration wash away as she remembered..it's friday!
Tossing her purse on the table, she moved to her bedroom to get a little comfortable. Loved wearing the armor of the day, the skirt that showed her ass off just enough to perk interest, but not enough to be sure....panties or not? Loved the silk feel of the blouse against her skin and the way her jewelry gleamed against her throat. And the heels...well who wouldn't love those. Pain? Yes. Worth it? Ohhhhh yes. But now it was softness she needed.
She grimaced as she heard her only neighbors making a huge racket. Her frown turned to a grin as the realization hit; they were going away for a whole week. Huzzah! She could be as loud as she wanted, turn up her stereo to 10 if she liked...no one would complain. She heard a car door slam and the sound of their block-long suv start up. Ugh. Kids!
Grabbing the closet door, she slid it open to grab her robe for a quick bath. And froze. HOLYFUCKINGSHITMOTHEROFGOD. Shock coursed trough her as she blinked and stared. She wasn't seeing things. There was a Man. In. Her. Closet. She was fucked.
Her arm was still poised in the air, in the act of reaching for her robe. Her heart was stuck between beats and she almost whited out with fear. Stumbling, she tried to wrench backwards, away, but he simply grabbed her arm and spun her around, quickly bending her over so she was unable to move without searing pain. "Don't. It will only hurt worse" he said coldly. Her first time hearing his voice. This....intruder. At the sound tears began to stream down her face, and she choked out a pathetic "Please don't" as he maneuvered her towards the chair in her room. Grabbing her other hand, she began to realize how strong he was, holding both her arms with just one....wait why only one now? She felt him moving, doing something, and then cold steel on her wrists. "NO!" ignoring the pain for the moment she struggled wildly, deso perately trying to avoid the closure of the cuffs on her other hand. Easily enough he blocked her wild kicks and time stopped as she heard the click of the second cuff....she blacked out.
Waking up, coming to, she realized she'd been sat in the big chair and her hands were neatly cuffed. And someone had their hand in her hair. She groaned and opened her eyes. Hearing her rouse, the hand stopped and grabbed her instead by the chin. "Look at me" he commanded flatly. She REALLY didn't want to. She closed her eyes. and he was right next to her ear, whispering "This is going to happen.. You are in charge of how much it hurts. I'd suggest you look at me." the threat was so real, so matter of fact, that she opened her eyes and finally looked.
No surprise, he was built, with muscles coiling under his clothing. She'd known his strength already. holding her breath, she slowly raised her eyes to his face. Studied it. And her eyes went as wide as they could when she realized she knew him. A sales manager at another firm, almost a lifetime ago. She'd worked for him. "WHY????" She gasped.
He simply shrugged. His hand back on her head, he began to push her. Down. She didn't know what he wanted at first. Then she realized he wanted her to lower her head to ....where his other hand was undoing his belt. She reared back and he gave a tug, on something, and her bound arms lifted, showing her she was indeed cuffed AND tied, and the ability to hurt her was for him as simple as a quick tug on a rope. Tearing up again, she relaxed and prayed that maybe it wouldn't be too bad. And quick. Maybe it would be quick.
"You turned me down, and every day I watched you twitch that big ass around the office, I swear I knew when you got laid, you weren't shy about it, at least you weren't shy about EVIDENCE, coming in smelling of sex, hair in a wrecked bun, marks on your arms. You drove us all crazy after a while. No dating at work". Well we don't work together. And this isn't a date." He was slowing now, his belt unbuckled, and he was about to unbutton his jeans. Each one made a ridiculously loud POP when it gave, she supposed it was shock....heightened senses and all. Holding her head so that she had to watch, he pushed his jeans and underwear down his powerful legs, his cock still hidden by his shirt. Slowly he grabbed his dick and pulled it out, holding it for her to see, almost as if he wanted her to like it..? "Look what you turned down, bitch" and he stroked his huge cock right in her face. And it WAS huge. 8 inches long, thick, and already dripping from the head, his balls were massive and tight up to his dick. "Guess what? I can come more than once, easily. So we're gonna have some fun this weekend. Oh, yes" he moaned a little as another stream of precum slid out and off his dick, falling into her lap. She just stared. She couldn't possibly handle that much.
"Lets get better acquainted, shall we, you fucking whore?" and yanked her arms a little. his hand on her head tightened and he slowly brought her towards him. Continuing to stroke himself, he pushed her mouth not to his cockhead, but his balls, and rubbed her face in them. "Open your mouth and lick them, cunt" he told her. She stuck out her tongue a little. When he realized how little, he yanked her to face him. "RELAX and suck on my balls. Look at how tight you've made them. You need to take care of them now, you caused this. Get fucking started" And shoved her back down into his crotch. Crying again, she tentatively opened her mouth and began to lick him, to take her mind elsewhere, and do what he wanted. "I knew you could do it" he moaned and rubbed her against his balls, harder. She took on inside her mouth and sucked on it, gently. "Fuck" she heard him say and felt him stop jerking off. She tensed, ready for another yank, but none came. She relaxed and gently released him, tonguing both now, knowing the faster she got him off, the quicker he might leave....he was loud. Letting her know when she did something he liked. That made it easier...far easier. "Alright, now slowly work your way up" he ordered at her. She paused. "LOOK at me while you do, slut. I want to see your eyes. " She lifted her eyes, and began to lick his shaft, starting from the base, staring into his face. He would have been hot had he not been about to rape her....on her knees now, she raised up and suckled the precum from his entire cock, swallowing what she could. He chuckled. "I didn't expect that. Pegged you for a spitter. I guess not. Good thing too. Because you're going to be swallowing everything I have for you. And I've been waiting a long time.. saved it up for you. " The thought inflamed him and he held her still as he lined his cockhead up to her lips.
If you bite, I will fucking punish you so badly you wont sit down for a week" he promised her. She nodded. She knew. And she watched him as he slid his huge cock into her mouth, saw him in front of her, opening her mouth for him to push farther in. Once in her throat he groaned and put both hands behind her head. Gagging, desperately trying to breath around him, she was aware of him pulling her head farther onto him, then sliding back, using her hair as his handhold, roughly. She coughed but he didn't' stop. Finally getting a rhythm, he began to literally fuck her mouth, his hips grinding his cock into her stuffed mouth, all the way til her nose hit the base, and then out, so she tasted his precum on every out-stroke. It made it easier, actually, he was so wet, it didn't matter that fear had left her drymouthed....
She gasped...as she realized she was NOT dry all over. her pussy felt.....wet. Very wet. She tried to open her throat even more for him, to make him cum in her mouth, make it good so that he didn't EVER notice her wetness. Maybe she'd get lucky.
His growl was getting louder. He started to speak. "Look at you, you fucking WHORE, you took that whole thing with no problem, I knew when I first saw you that you would LOVE sucking cock. You're going to be swallowing a lot of cum soon, baby....just keep milking me like that" She lowered her eyes, calling her a whore had turned her on even more and she tried to hide the desire she knew was in her eyes, easily read.
His cock hardened into steel, every vein rubbing her lips almost to numbness, gagging her, as he groaned that he was going to cum "Oh..god...you fucking SLUT!" he groaned, and cum began spurting inside her throat. She gagged and he forced her back onto him, literally pumping cum down her throat as he held her there. "This is for your face, bitch" he moaned and pulled back in time to cover her face with his next powerful spurt. She moaned softly, and prayed he didn't hear....as she lunged forward and sucked his head in to hold him in her mouth so that she could actually taste him, she got another wad of cum landing on her tongue as he blasted her mouth.
Shock on his face, he said with a nasty smile, "You fucking liked that".....she realized as he pulled his slick, still oozing cock out of her mouth, that he was still COMPLETELY hard. And ready.