Well...

Every are going to have their own answers.. but for myself-

I don't really feel that I 'do scenes'.. I am just me, doing what I do... I'm not performing, it's coming from a more natural place... But anyway, play with a brand new submissive? Sure, why not? If no one played with new people, then new people would never get played with.. and that's sad.

Sure, why not? There's something sweet about being the first to try to find those "Mmmm... " spaces that turn her to jelly (and seeing them for the first time)... and also, I suppose, trying to answer from an Authentic/Honest and Open place.... something about not having to worry about being judged by her previous experiences, previous Doms.. (of course, I can hold my own in many areas, and could use a little practice in others) but, generally speaking, not having that be a factor at all is interesting in it's own right....

And why, if it's with a new sub, does that mean that's it's automatically top/bottom? I've played with complete newbie, and yet was still in the confines of a relationship... (perhaps not a completely solid one, ie- still a new one.. but still, it wasn't just 'top/bottom'...)

What's wrong with that?

-Rx