Hello . My name is Michael , and I just joined this website .
I really didnt want to post anything in this section cause it felt like advertising to me and I believe you dont just say I want a Domme Or a sub . cause now a days with internet and everything the time people take to get to know each other is decreased tragically and no one just want to meet some one and take their time enjoy each others company and discover how much they have in common along the way . become friends then have that feeling that makes you think that person is really all over your mind and you have to take it to the next level . all that excitement and other aspects of someone else's life is gone and people just go for their sexual needs .

but it has been brought up to my attention that this is also a good way to introduce myself to more people here .....
if you need to know anything about me its all in my profile .
please dont hesitate to ask any question . I'd like to think of myself as an open minded person ,honest ,nonjudgmental, ambitious( for growing and evolving and learning more ) , spiritual ( not in a religious way ).

as I said Id like to think that I am those things and I try to get close and closer but its for you to decide and get to know me .