Dear Reader

I am an intellectual Dominant who likes to get into he's sub's mind and peel back the layers. I like the mind most of all. I need an emotional connection to my sub so I'm not into one time scenes.
Words are very powerful and I bend them to my will.Creativity is my forte.

I am searching for a submissive who likes to self analyze and report back.
I like analytical minds to learn about and manipulate.
I learn what affects the sub and I use that against/for her to pleasure , teach or punish.

Im not hugely into leash pullers who WANT to be caught stepping over the line. I'm more into discovery , experiments and making my sub cum for me is one of my greatest pleasures. I love making custom tasks for her as I learn about her mind , the tasks used manipulate , learn or just give pleasure or punishment as needed.
I can be very stern but I'm very calm and assured. I do not like to loose my cool ....ever.

I use email mostly but can readily cam ( i do have a slight exebisionist streak and thus use my own body to reward my subs) at certain strict times since i am in a long term offline relationship.

My cam times are tue and thu 12:30-2:30 pm GMT
I chat on and off every day in the mornings. 6am-noon GMT
The rest of the time emails or IMs suffice.

Your looks are very low on the list of important things.
I'm a a male ,and thus visual ,so I wont deny looking "good" is a cherry on top, but the mind is my biggest concern.

So If you are interesting , don't fit in well with the animal power of some Doms and required a more calm , self assured hand we might fit well and I will await a "hello?" msg from you.

Enjoy whatever you are up to
Sir Lokii