Wow, so Master and I went shopping for collars in town yesterday, couldn't find one proper BDSM collar, ended up at Petco (lol). Found a GORGEOUS leather collar with a dark pink and clear crystal pattern to it, nothing flashy just a little sparkle for my bling addiction. The leash is a lot more flashy,, it's pink with rhinestones up about half the length! Together they're adorable and sexy...Master chose well!
The actual "collaring" was a solemn, loving, serious but sensual commitment ceremony, I would call it. It was beautiful. We talked about so many things we'd never spoken to, ever, to anyone. Limits, curiosities, punishments, all discussed at length. The final piece, that collar being put on and then the snap of the leash onto the o-ring, that went right through both of us. It was all I was hoping for. And it just feels to so right.
After all that we began to experiment with rope bondage; I guess the trust finally is there for me to bare myself completely, NO barriers or anything to hide behind, just my body and some silk rope. It's not for the faint hearted or those with low self esteem.....and Master was so loving, so complimentary the entire time, he knew how tough it was for me to do it but I knew how much it meant for him to be able to try these things out. So I did it for him.
And yes of course......being tied up? I found a little subspace. And I LIKE IT. There will be more, much more!!!
Was a wonderful night and I am so proud to wear his collar, be his in another, more physically obvious way.