We seem to have a flow these days.

There are weeks and even months that we live rather Vanilla, and there are times when we fall into our BDSM roles almost 24/7 for a time, usually when weīre on holiday or when we donīt have much going on otherwise. These moments have become rare though, since we started building our home. We both have fulltime jobs and work on our house aditionally, so we just donīt have so much energy for anything complex.
If we find the time, it usually happens in a snapshot way. We do a scene and go back to our vanilla lives for weeks on end, and, while I love those scenes, they donīt last long.
But the last week was really wonderful. We found the time for a lot of D/s and Bondage additionally to our heavy workload.
I loved it.
Sometimes if it is too long between scenes I become uneasy, feel something missing, somehow disconnected.
Actually, visiting with you guys on the library whenever master is to preoccupied or we donīt find time together because of a clashing schedule helps a lot. But surely youīll understand that you just cannot compare to one on one time with my master in domly mode.
This week was fabulous and it made me reconnect with my inner submissive.
Be it preparing a meal naked and on heels to please my master during his 1 hour break and sending him off with a blowjob or spending a whole evening bound to a chair, being slowly tortured/pleasured as he liked.. I found myself deeper in the submissive headspace than I have been for a year now.
We also talked a lot and determined that we both missed this and that sometimes we just need to make time for this. We are now aiming to include some little things into our daily lives to keep the good flow we have.. be it a thorough inspection of my grooming, wearing my collar whenever weīre home alone, or me kneeling by his feet while watching TV instead of snuggeling.

I fell really great at the moment and just wanted to share this with you all, and of couse say thank you for keeping me company whenever I feel like it.

Deigja