You don't know how long you've been laying there, it's difficult enough to keep track of time with the blindfold on, but the vibrating bullet in your pussy doesn't help. The nipple clamps also don't do much. At the very least, the bed you're tied spread eagle to is comfortable enough, the satin sheets soak up most of the juices flowing from your pussy.

You moan loudly, pulling on the velvet cords that keep you secure, biting your lip in frustration. The combined stimulus is enough to keep you excited, but not quite enough to relieve the burning desire in your pussy. If only the bullet was set to a higher setting, but instead it vibrates gently, reminding you of a need still unfilled and doing little else.

Then, you hear footsteps, just one person. Before you can utter a sound begging for release, I bring my finger to your lips. "Sshh, I know you're needy, don't worry, soon enough you'll have your release." Then, you feel it, the powerful rumble of a vibrator being pushed against your clit. You tense up and nearly scream in ecstasy before it's gone as fast as it came. Every muscle and tendon in your body is taut, hoping that the end of your suffering is near.

I ask you with a sadistic chuckle, "Before you get to cum, what are you going to do for me?"

PM if interested, can't use chat so we'll need to work something else out