So, I've been told my previous adverts here have been a little wordy, that they come across as too stern. So, this time I'm trying something a little shorter.

I'm a married, poly, Dom / Sadist who is currently without a D/s partner. I'm looking for a female sub, my age(ish) or lower, either for a bit of regular rl fun with someone who is after the same as I am or, better still, that special someone to become deeply involved with. Ideally I am looking for someone within an hour's drive of Sheffield, UK. though I'm willing to stretch that for the right person or the right situation.

In a play partner, I am not looking for anything too committed. Yes, I want to feel I can be friends with them and I want to have some connection to them otherwise I'm not going to be willing to really let go in their presence. But if it's just for fun then I want to keep it that way and have it be enjoyable for both parties without either feeling it's getting too close. If I find that one perfect person I will expect to devote myself to them and do not want to leave a broken heart in my wake that I didn't realise was mine to break.

For someone who is moving towards something more serious however, that's a different story. I want someone I can share a part of my life with, someone to become a lover, not just a friend with benefits. I want someone I can see regularly. Several nights weekly ideally, fortnightly as a minimum. Someone I can spend time with being a couple not just meeting up solely for play. I am looking for someone who will become part of my family, who I can make feel special, loved, cared for and as secure in our relationship as it is possible to make them. While they may never be my wife, I want them to grow as close to me as she is and for them to know I feel the same.

I am not willing to share with another Dom(me) though if you are a switch with a sub, or have a non-monogamous but non-kink partner I can work around.

So, there it is, short and to the point. If you want to know more, you can ask me, or go google stalking if that's your thing

Mal