Halftime... and I have to say, I love beeing pregnant, feeling the first movements, having my baby denying me knowledge of its sex ;-S.., feeling all the changes..
Hubby and I are on the same wavelength now that he came to realize that I have not suddenly become a porcelan doll and he can still do with me as he wants as long as he watches out for the baby. My own sexual needs are not as demanding at the moment as a lot of other things distract me from it and I´m always happy to fulfil his needs whenever they arise even when I don´t feel the same urge. And the days that my needs resurface are always really good!
What feels weird though is how other people react to my being pregnant...
Those of you who have had babies: Do you know how everybody only talks to you about pregnancy and babies when they realize you´re pregnant? I feel kind of dehumanized, beeing reduced to my pregnancy. It seems to be the only topic allowed and if I want to talk to others about topics like work, relationship, hobbies... There suddenly comes a question like "does your pregnancy interfere with it?" and so we´re back on track. I gladly stick to those, these days, who interact with me every day and have gotten used to my baby belly and so get to talk about other things for perhaps half an hour before someone pops the next babyquestion or feels the need to educate me on how to equip the nursery or what to feed my baby ;-)
deigja