There are many facets of BDSM you can not learn online. That being said it is important to get to know someone for a while. Within the culture of BDSM there are good people. Good Masters. But there are a lot who are dangerous. You must choose wisely. If I were a submissive planning on a long term union. I would check his credit( not important these days, If he has bad credit He may be like me, bad credit means you can not borrow or have a card, also he can not be much of a criminal they can fix credit EASY bad creditWhich has saved me many times from silly spending. So check credit, and do a police check on him. Have him do it. lol most will balk at this, but I believe in it. This way you know he is the one in the picture. Have fun, I am hard to get to my computer is an antique and it does what it wants when it wants. right now my e-mails are shut down(I mistakenly removed them all and can not get them back but can not create new one without the old one lol (which no longer exists) I am a good teacher, but like to have the person in front of me. There is so much you can not learn on line.