Hello, thank you for taking the time to look at my little kinky advert. I have been actively interested in kink since my teens, when I discovered the library. I am a 27 year old guy, stay in Scotland, looking for a female submissive to work with and mould. So someone from the UK or Europe is ideal, but I won't turn someone from further afield away. Initially online with the possibility of meeting up in the future if we click well. My kink interests are in breast play, orgasm control/denial and humiliation. I would like to explore other kinks and I am quite open to trying new things. I enjoy being close with a sub, lots of cuddling and intimate talking. Non kinky interests are a little niche, I am a geek, I love computers, gaming and formula one - but please don't hold that against me too hard. I also enjoy reading and finding out about history. I am looking for someone who is intelligent and can hold a good conversation, intelligence is sexy. If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to get in touch, looking forward to hearing from you.