Hello slaves,

I am a 24 year old mistress looking for an online slave to please me. I am very spoiled and I expect you to grant my every wish. I REALLY want to find a good match, this is why I won't post too many of my fetishes. I'd rather have you e-mail me with what you like and then I'll decide if I want you. However, I'll give you some hints of what I'm looking for:

-Age doesn't matter, however I'd like it if you were between 24 and 40.
-Must not be married or in a relationship (unless your SO is okay with it)
-Body type doesn't matter. I'd actually prefer if you find yourself disgusting, I want to humiliate you as much as possible. If you're fat, too skinny, too short, or just aren't happy with your looks you are welcome!
-Must be truly submissive (no switches)
-Experience doesn't matter, the less experienced, the better.
-Extra points if you're a geek

A little about me:
I am a petite latina girl. I'm 160cm (5'3) and I weight 53kg (116 lbs). I have a pretty small frame and I work out regularly. I've always been very dominant in everything I do. I mostly enjoy humiliating men in many ways. I love sissification, pet play, foot worship, and financial domination. I am educated and have a successful career. I speak Spanish, English and German.

Send me a message telling me a little about yourself, what you like, what you could do for me. I'm mostly looking for someone to call on the phone or Skype, although I respect privacy and we could find other ways.