Our next discussion will be held Friday 30th May 2014 at (*note new time*) 23:00 GMT (UK) 18:00 EST hosted by Miss Sett {Kuve} and guests

Topic: A choice of topics will be covered namely:-

1. Consider ‘roles’ Dom/me, sub or switch relationships. What is expected? An opportunity for those new to the scene to ask those more experienced.

2. Is there a fear of being seen as acting outside one's normally defined role, as in an otherwise hetero man wishing to engage in same-sex activity or a Dom/me wishing to sub once in a while, and why?

3. How to manage the needs of your 'other' when you know you can’t physically or mentally achieve this?

4. Dom/me and sub space, what is it? How does it feel, have you experienced it and is the sensation similar regardless of role D/s?

5. Orgasm control, is it better to hear and know another needs to release sexual pleasure or more enjoyable to know that person is denying this action/thought to please you?

6. Is a marking a ‘need’ to ‘trophy’ or is it purely the resulting mark/stripe/bruise a reminder of the play session?

So please contact me if a particular topic is of interest. We will meet in the chat room lobby and then move to a discussion room.

Anyone wishing to suggest a topic, please reply to this thread ~ we welcome all suggestions and participation.

I know there maybe some concerns that the discussion will be transcribed or copied. This is not the case, it will be summarised only, relevant points indicated for those that cannot make the discussion time. I will endeavour to post weekly, where possible.

There is no password required to enter the discussion room.

Rules of discussion
1. No meeting/greeting each other after the discussion has started, period.
2. Serious replies please, with respect afforded to each other.
3. This is a discussion room, if people wish to chat or play, please return to the lobby.
4. No disrespectful language will be tolerated at all, nor will detrimental comments, each participant has an opinion. There are others present that wish to learn.