It's amazing how stupid people can be, thinking that they can get away with all kinds of things. Take your husband for example. Trying to rip me off? It's not really a big amount--in fact it's something that both he and I could have easily come up with, and yet he tried to get that from me. He's just greedy and stupid. Well I'm not even going to try getting that money back, I'll collect the payment myself. I know where his pretty wife works and I'll just take her. I'm going to take you, use you, hurt you, degrade you, turn you into the whore that you really are, rent you out cheap and pass you around for free, and I'm going to film it all and send it to your husband. I want him to hear you telling him what a slut you are, tell him how much you're enjoying every minute of this, and I'm going to send the clips to all his friends and business connections--hey, maybe your friends too, I'm sure you'd like that.

I've had one of my guys, Tom, follow you around for a few days and found out that you take dance lessons every Tuesday night. Tom parked the van around a quiet corner that you'll walk past on your way home, with me waiting in the back. Through the rear window I can see you saying goodbye to your friends and walking towards us...