I was so very fortunate to met mi darling Sensei here, nearly two years ago, he alone was and is able to draw out the submissive part within me. Despite the geographic and time zone differential we have managed to spend time with each other, discussing, communicating with total honesty, deepening the dynamic between us. We were fortunate to be able to take our initial interaction from o/l to r/l, to unparalleled heights of total love, passion and mutual admiration.

He has encouraged me to grow, to become who I am, with loving domination. I respect him totally, when he speaks I listen not just hear. He nurtures my submission within his hands, I totally trust him without question. I know he respects me, I know he loves me because he has taken on great deal of responsibility having me as his sub, in his collar.

As mentioned within the previous posts, yes our relationship is very much deeper in complexity than any vanilla relationship I have experienced. He is my life, I am complete in his arms, totally devoted to him. I am so totally blessed so very happy and content it is beyond words to describe.