I am a submissive slave... I've never hidden my alter ego from any person, including my family.

About 4 years ago, I found my soul mate. The only Dom that truly made every part of my submissive tendencies jump for joy. Even living the real world life, I knew he was supposed to walk through life with me. After a couple of years, the typical life events started to put a strain on us. Our real world relationship grew weak, and our dungeon lifestyle was nonexistent. It killed me.

We eventually decided to part ways. I immediately felt like an unowned sub walking blindly in the dark. My soul felt incomplete. My heart was empty. It's like I lost the best thing about me... My ability to submit, freely, to the one Dom that I couldn't imagine being without.

It didn't take me long to realize that my lifestyle was a unique quality. Most guys I knew enjoyed the idea of the kinky sex, but felt my pure devotion was ridiculous. All of them couldn't understand why I'd want to walk behind my Dom and to the left. They didn't understand why I wanted to refer to myself as the third person. They never accepted why I would kneel before them. I had been told that my choice to fully live the lifestyle was me degrading myself. Never once did I believe that.

After 14 months without my Dom, we found each other again. He is the only one I want to be fully devoted to. He's the only one that has taken the time as effort to train me. He's the only one that understands me.

Last night, unexpectedly, I felt his firm grip... His devotion... His desire to once again own me. I don't think words could ever describe how complete I feel again. It's euphoric. It's amazing.

Sigmund Freud had said... A sub cannot be what they are without their complimenting half. Jus ss a Dom cannot be what they are without their sub. Yin and yang. The two complete a balance. They are one.

I have never experienced such devotion, trust, love, and committed as I have in this lifestyle. It is far more complex than any vanilla relationship. It requires more of everything for it to work. It's phenomenal.

So... Being as I was an extremely active member years ago... And then faded out of this site... I am beyond ecstatic to say, I'm back. I'm whole again. scarlet has been set free again.

I look forward to interacting with all my fellow kinksters. Dom or sub... All of you have always been great.

Enjoy what you are... Embrace it... It is the best thing I ever found out about myself. And I hope everyone here holds zero shame or regret for what they are.

It's good to be back