I had to smile about what Mike suggested ,yeah branding the little cock sucker would be great fun , the pain loving slut would no doubt enjoy it as well ,not at the precise moment of the burning but later ,he would be bragging about it to the other slaves ,showing his little dick of which he is so proud ,
It matters not how many times I make fun of him he still thinks he's a stud . Stud my ass ,pencil dick is more like it ,Mike thinks sissy's cock is to small to circumcise ,I beg to differ ,as long as a guy has a foreskin it can be cut off ,I suggested it to Mike ,not at the same time as the branding ,no wait until his nuts are healed ,perhaps a month or so ,we could have another party ,use a very dull knife ,no pain killers allowed ,let the little fuck feel every silly centimeter as he watches part of his minuscule cock cut off .
It back time baby ,his domming me still fresh on my mind ,I still don't know why I ever let that happen ,anyway time for Brutus to have a little fun .Sissy went for the lube ,even though his asshole was now very big ,the dogs cock was bigger ,leave it I ordered ,you take him dry ,Sissy began to cry ,begging me to let him lube ,
No fucking way bitch now get into position ,Brutus was dancing his red knob fully unsheathed ,as big around as a mans fist ,and you better remember to lick his nuts and cock clean after he cums ,I sat back to watch the show