Busy ,always busy ,but that was good as paying customers kept the place going .What we offered of course had every thing to do with the full rooms .Our auctions of hot young men and women ,our pony shows .On the extreme side the weekly S & M shows ,very expensive but oh so satisfying for those bent in that direction and a surprisingly large amount of people did ,Mostly men but a surprising number of women and a few transgender's . it was difficult finding actors but once again a surprising number of applicants sent in applications .Only about half would agree to participate in the very hard core shows,no safe words where allowed .No bones where ever broken ,however branding with red hot irons, severe whipping ,clamps of all different descriptions ,and a stable of lovely's both sexes to satisfy the guests while during the show and after in their suites .
Glancing up ,seeing the delivery girl from the drug store Ah yes my rather illegal prescription had arrived ,Suzie ,smiling as usual set it on the desk .Have you gone over my resume yet she asked .I have and I will be calling you for an interview next week ,She had applied to be in the shows ,I of course had to make sure she would fit in .Meanwhile the bag with sissy's worst nightmare sat on the desk in front of me .Now should I do it in private or make it part of tonight's show