Mistress Misty and I heard the screams. It was a female, but it was really none of our business, so I finished sucking Mistress's pussy, then put on my red panties, ready to head over to hotel to check on the computers. There were supposed to be two new desk clerks; the other two were fired for failing to suck a hotel guest's cock upon demand.

The blonde and brunette laughed out loud when they saw me in my panties. I explained to Suzy and Jodie that this was my normal attire, that has been ordered by my Mistress and approved by Master Michael. "Oh yeah, he's the one who hired us, and I saw that he explained about their required attire, see-through blouse and no bra. Their nipples were quite visible.

I also let them know they could text me anytime they experienced any trouble with the computers. My number is printed on paper at the front desk. That's vitally important because guests reserve their reservations on line along with a photo of him or herself, so when they check-in, we know exactly what they look like. They both paid attention to what I was saying. I also explained about the strict policy on satisfying guest's requests. If a man or woman wants you to go down on them, you do it without hesitation. Even sissy one or I must do it without making them wait.

This might be different from where you worked before. Suzy said she worked at Marriott and Jodie for Hyatt. So they were each experienced, but they were not experienced as far as orally satisfying a guest. You better get used to it, I assured. Suzy's face reddened. "We both had to suck Mike's cock to get the job." I wasn't surprised. Furthermore I told them that all the suites had BDSM equipment furnished, which is why the it's so expensive to stay here. Both sissy one and myself have been called up to various rooms to satisfy the needs of the guests. Another thing, I'm sure you will meet sissy one; he's always dressed in complete female attire. So get used to that, because he helps out at the front desk when it really gets busy. One more, I'm sure at some point you will meet subs. She's Master Michael's wife, but she also likes women. Both of their faces turned crimson. You don't want to get on the wrong side of her.

So there you are ladies. Good luck on your first day. I need to see if sissy one needs help at the loading dock. I saw Jodie looking at my pantied butt as I was walking away.