I yelled suprise and told Cruella that she still owed me for last time and I told her my rules and that she culd have sub at night n permante marks or scares and sub and her would be working the docs for the next few weeks while sissy recovered from his branding and I told h er that is she didnt pull her weight she would be punished just like any other person who worked for me. I also told her that she would be taking care of Brutis too as part of her payment back to me along with other things that I see fit and toldher we would discuss those in the morninng. I told her to have a good night with sub as tomarrow hell begins for her.

The next morning I got up at 6am went and dragged Cruella out bed by her hair and made her give me my morning blowjob then I m ade her showewd her the clothes she would be wearing. hanging on the back of ehr door was a mini skirt black boots with 2 in heel and a red top that had a cut out for her breasts and I told her to get dressed and get down stairs I told sub to come with me as I dragged her by her hair to our room where I showed her the maid uniform she would be wearing it was a replica of sissys made just for her told her to get dressed and get soen stairs for breakfsst.

At breakfast I told them they were running the docs and hotel all day I told Cruella that brutis was ready she got on all fours and Brutis did his thing and told eh r that she had to clean him off too every couple of hours Brutis would find her or sub and they would have to take care of him I also told them that if I felt one was doing all thge work and the toehr wasnt pulling her weight that person would be punished. I reminded them I had cameras all over and hooked up to the moniters in my office.