I heard the screams in the hallway as I was packing a suit for my cousins funeral his wife wanted me to bid on the castle out there which means I would be selling this one or maybe the one in italy I wasnt sure. maybe even combine the talent casue my cousin had learned from me.

As I walked out I told Jenny to keep her in line and I would be calling and watching and if I didnt see what I liked she would be back out there fucking the gardner but this time she would only be used as a baby making factory and then I would get to send the kid to boading school anbd she would neve seem them. I also told her that tere were rules to be followed and a list of them were on my desk and I epected them followed to the tea for all sissy sub and her.

I told Cruella where to find it in t he top draw of my desk. and with that I left. Jenny went and got it as she sat in my chair to read it it said the following

Jenny all 3 are to take care of brutis walking him feeding im and sexualy that last one also includes you
He is to get walked 2 a day
feed at 7 am for breakfast and 5 pm for dinner then sexualy taken care of around 1030 before bedyou will all take a turn doing the last one

Sub and you are to give all delivery guys blosjobs so you will be alterrnating days plus still running the front desk of the hotel as it is starting to become our busy season

Sissy will work the docks and continue his regualr duties as well
and when I get back I want you and sub on your knees ready for my cock

REMEMBER I WILL BE IN CONTACT AND WATCHING *EVIL GRIN*