when I got home from running my erronds I went to my office to see if the choes had been done and I sat to review the tapes to see if sub had done any work. As I sat I felt someone under my desk and lookked down to see sub on her knees unzipping my pants and she startted to unzip them and take my huge cock in her mouth I forgot all about the tapes and le her do her magic after she was done I showed her the gift I got I t was a new banding iron MM&S were the letters on it so she new once we branded sissy she got 25% ownership and I got the rest I told her that if she kept up behaving she would get 50% but that had to be earned and if she disobeyed me she would loose her 25% and it would go to sissy meaning he would owwn his life to an extent. I then sent ehr on her way to find sissy so I could watch the tapes she looked scared and came clean and told me that sissy did all the work so I told her the next time Brutis was to have his fix she would take sissys place for her punishment and I would watch.

After a shot time I called sissy sub and bruits into my office and made sub get down all fours and brutis had his way shoving his cock up her ass and I also made her clean him off the way she would me after that sissy would continue. I sent sub to show and told her to get redy for dinner and what not same with sissy back to his cell he went to relax and all