With Mistress Misty's permission, I bought five more pair of red panties. She also ordered me to buy a brand new hard leather paddle and a new flogger. subs bought a new cane, and sissy one also bought some new panties, and we all bought some party hats.

When the New Years party started Mistress led me by a leash. She introduced me some of her friends that rented rooms for the night. Of course I had to kiss their feet, while Mistress offered a whip or a paddle to anyone who wanted a turn spanking or whipping me. There were also many cocks and pussies for me to suck. Master Mike was using the new cane on a sub's ass, while she was sucking his cock. I thought I saw sissy 1 being led around as well.

All in all it was a fun evening; champagne was uncorked at midnight.

Afterwards, Mistress Misty led me to the hotel where she led me up to her friends' room, where I was used and abused to fairtheewell until the wee hours. After that I was bound tight with rope and forced to kneel in a corner, so Mistress and her friends could suck and fuck each other while I watched. Of course I had my cock whipped repeatedly for getting hard-ons without permission. This went on until the sun came up. At one point one of Misty's friends asked her if I could be allowed to cum, since it was New Years. And she just laughed sarcsticly and said no, much to my humiliation. Finally, the three ladies fell asleep, leaving me in the same position. It's hard sleeping in this position, but somehow I did.

Finally after the ladies awoke I had to suck all their pussies again and Mistress Misty led me down to our cell.