Things had gotten entirely out of hand ,what the hell had happened ,did Mike have a stroke or some thing ? Cruella had gone from being a no good whore assigned to giving truck drivers blow jobs to having me given to her .Now I was being taken to task because that fucking sissy decided he didn’t want the food placed in front of him .Cruella using powerfull fingers with very sharp nails took my elongated nipples ,with an evil grin dug in ,it felt like she was going to rip them off .I pulled back ,trying to get away ,out of nowhere the toe of her boot rammed into my cunt ,sucking the wind out of me .
As I lay on the floor moaning ,now cunt get him to eat ,next time I’ll shit in the bowl and you’ll eat it ,so you have a choice get him to eat or you’ll both be eating shit for lunch .
It was all I needed to hear ,fucking asshole I screamed ,taking sissy by his miserable little cock ,either eat the breakfast or so help me I’ll rip this off .
Cruella turned ,oh and lick his asshole clean ,you better do a good job or it will be you instead of him sucking the dogs cock