When Mistress returned to our cell after meeting with Master Mike, there was a worried look on her face, like something went wrong at the meeting. Then she glared at me, ordered me to my hands and knees and led me by her leash to the dungeon. I hadn't been in here for a long time, but seeing all the instruments of torture around the room made me remember. She led to where two chains were dangling from the ceiling. She ordered me to my feet, and cuffed my wrists to the ends of the chains, which forced my arms up, then kicked my legs apart, and attached a spreader bar. I watched her leather clad self sashay over to where the whips hung. I swallowed hard when she took down the flogger with the knots on the ends of the thirteen tails. Then strolling back she glared at me.

"Do you know what that fucking bastard wants?" She emphasized her declaration by snapping all thirteen tails across my back. I howled. "He wants me to allow you to impregnate me while we arm in Aruba!" Another slash had me pleading for mercy...But there was none. ..."And he has friends down there who will enforce that!" Another thwap, this time on my thighs. I howled "What are they going to do, watch us while we're fucking?" Thwap! Then she chuckled, "He wants us to have a kid, in this environment?!" Thwap! "I might change my mind about going." She walked around front, and continued with her tirade and my whipping. The knots hurt like hell, and blood was dripping down my body. "I am not his slavegirl!" That statement was followed my a hard slash to my cock, which left me hanging by my wrists barely conscious.

She hung up the whip and said she'd be back later to take me down.