What a day and a better evening ,,seeing sissy getting his ass branded then even better seeing his nuts branded was the highlight .Doc looked at the burns shook his head in sympathey ,filled him full of pain killer .I was all for letting the ficking little faggot suffer ,Mike and Doc over ruled me saying it might kill him ,it was pointed out that cock suckers like him where hard to come by ,I had to agree so after putting him in his cell ,by now he was higher than a kite giggling ,dreamly saying the next step might he a euniche . My Domming side was pushing the submissive side into the background ,I wondered how receptive Mike would be to a little role playing
We bade our guests goodnight ,there where a few hanger ons ,the ones who would probably be at it until the wee hours .The domming was still on my mind ,Mike like many other dommes liked to switch on occasion ,oh they still stayed firmly in control and as usually happened the sub who was playing domme paid severly for thier switching
Mike was acting a little strange as we got ready for bed ,I was about to suggest we switch when there was a knock His grin was more a puzzle ,what ,who the hell could that be .
Answer it .You could have knocked me over with a feather ,standing in the hall was Claudia ,my former misttres ,the one who’s professional name is Mistress Cruella .It was obvious Mike was aware she was here ,
Sorry I’m late Mike ,damn plane ,but here I am ,As she kicked the door closed she took my face in her hand ,its been a while sub’s .I instantly remembered the horrible pain she had putme through . An out and out sadist she liked nothing better than to hear the peeps in her control scream and beg for mercy ,as if to remind me she dropped her hand ,pushing. Open my robe taking one of my nipples between sharp fingernails almost driving me to my kees as the pain shot thruogh me
Is this what you want ,looking at Mike .
You go girl do what you want ,the bitch has been getting a
Ittle uppity ,she even made a refference to switching earlier ,yeah do what you want