I couldn't believe what Mike said ,he knew about how Cruella felt about me Please Mike I begged please take me with you ,she'll kill me . He smiled ,so the hard assed bitch ain't so hard assed anymore ,he nodded to Cruella give her a shot Jenny ,it was the first time I had heard her being called by her female name .She took the remote out of a pocket ,pointed it at me .I began yelling begging Mike to reconsider ,please Mike no ,I'll e good I'll do what ever you want .
You bet your sweet fucking ass you'll do every thing I want ,I'm sick and tired of you ,the only reason I don't send you to the donkey farm in Mexico is that your going to be entertainment for Jenny .
The donkey farm was the worst of all places ,women and men where fucked by donkeys for the entertainment of high rollers ,anything could and did happen ,for enough cash one could buy a woman or man and do what ever they wanted up to an including killing them which happened fairly regularly .
Give it to her Jenny ,the flash of pain knocked me to my knees ,I clutched my groin ,screaming for the agony to stop ,the burning went on and on ,I lay on my side drooling ,sobbing .vagally aware of the laughter surrounding me .
Wait for a bit ,then crank it up to number two Mike instructed but I don't want her cunt burned so she's of no value ,so not to long but I want to hear her scream while I'm getting packed