I grinned ,yes he /she / it what ever the hell sissy is loved to swallow cum ,I on the other hand found it disgusting but due to my penchant for humiliation did so as well .Sissy was mine to do with as I wanted ,nothing was off the table ,In my minds eye I could see my self butting out smoke on his shriveled up little cock ,hhm some thing would have to done to get him hard ,I had heard of injections that would do it ,for and added bit of torture I could mix it with Satans Blood Pepper Sauce ,it will give him an erection that will last for hours ,lots of fun, a syringe full of sauce injected into his balls will add my enjoyment ,and perhaps sissy's as well he being the supreme pain slut ,nah I thought even sissy would go crazy with the burning in his nuts and cock .I hummed a little tune dialing the chemists number to order what very wll could be the end of sissy ,I had heard of others who had literally ripped their cock and balls off trying to ease the horrible pain ,Yes indeed fun times